Monday, November 19, 2012

Public Service Announcement

Where is Laura Lee?!

I've been posting regular blogs every week now for 8 years, so I hope you'll pardon my recent inconsistency.  But I'm currently working my myself into a tizzy creating my new graphic novel, Will & Whit! As a result, I've put everything else on hold. From my social life to freelance work to responding to emails to, gosh, leaving the apartment.

I apologize for any inconvenience! I'll be done by New Years, so thank goodness I only need to keep my tired nose to the grindstone for this final push.  I'm incredibly thankful for my friends and family who have been understanding and supportive thru this process, especially the folks who have been on the receiving end of one of my frantic meltdowns.  

I miss you all. I promise I'll come back. And I promise the art will be worth it.

4 comments:

Kevin Marsh said...

Well done you. Don't panic, just keep your nose to the grind stone and do a great job. Will look forward to seeing the results when you are done.

Bethie Engstrom said...

I second Kevin's above comment. Keep at it!

Angel said...

I was just checking in to see when I can order the new book. My daughter has really been inspired by your first book and is excited about the next one. And me too. Don't forget to take some "mental health" time as needed!

Deepanshu Dembla said...

Art Lover Aahan..